Sometimes I wish I can go back to the days when my dad would wait for me outside my school doors to pick me up and I would run to him and throw my backpack at his feet for him to carry it for me on the walk to our car.
I wish I can go back to the days when my uncle would make use delicious dduhbohkee and we would make pigs in a blanket together as a snack.
I wish I can go back to the days when my aunt used to live with us and we would go to K-Mart and stock up on junkfood and run over to the movie theater in Fresh Meadows.
I wish i can go back to the days when my mom would lie down on the couch with her legs bent and I was small enough to fit between the back of the couch and her legs and I would use that as my little fort.
I wish I could go back to the days when my sister and I would beat the crap out of each other for the friggen remote control.
I wish I can go back to the days when my grandpa used to chase me down the aisles of a H-Mart with a giant purple eggplant.
I wish I could go back to the sleepovers at my grandma’s apartment. (wehhalmuhnee)
I wish I could go back to the days when I can share our favorite meal with my grandma (cheenhalmuhnee).. rice in hot water with kimchee. I wish I could go back to the days when my grandma and I would fight over the remote control… I wanted I Love Lucy and she always wanted Martha Stewart or Oprah. I wish I could go back to the days when my grandma and I would scrapbook together finding old pictures to cut out and stick into my scrapbook. I wish I could go back to the days when she would carry me in her arms whenever my uncle brought out his rottweiler from his room for a walk. I wish I could go back to the days when my grandma would tell me about all those stories that happened to her when she was in Korea during the war.
I miss my grandma so much.
Take me to the place, Lord
Where there’s nothing else but me and You
Fill me again with the power of your Spirit
Lord I’m crying out for more and more of You
Copied JiYoon again :)
- Work. Don’t know where yet but… work!
- Retreat! If I can :T
- Chundoong Time!
- Hang out with Jiyoon and Sorah - Brunch!!
- Explore Little Neck with Eliza. BIKING!
- The zoo with friends… that’s if… I think I was invited? Puahaha!
- Go paint mugs with Jiyoon at Mudworks
- Beach with the girls. Gotta lose about 20 pounds first! HAHA
- Get really tan and get rid of my pale skin!
- Go fishing.
- Eat at lotsa places with the girls
- I WANNA GO TO SIX FLAGS
- Get my permit and my license. :D I’m 20.
- Road trip! Anywhere, anybody! Let’s GO!
- Visit lots and lots of museums and parks!
- Get a haircut!
- Trip to Albany with Grace Ko to visit people. You said we will Grace Ko… You can’t take it back! Hahaha
- Possible trip to CALIFORNIA!
- And do lots and lots of spontaneous things and trips!
choking: he’s the man!
gracena: That’s ma pastor :)
jonathanbaek: The head pastor of my church has a day dedicated to him?! thats pretty awesome haha
so apparently Rev.Kim has a plaque in his office declaring that today, MAY 5 (also cinco de mayo), is Rev.Kim Day. This man had the city grant him a day dedicated to him. wow. He is quite an amazing guy.
Hes too cool LOL